‘Saya’ is written as 清 in ancient Japanese,expressing the state of purity, a clear and resonant sound, or a fresh and vivid color.
Fees and Opening Hours
|Address||3-41-1 Maenocho, Itabashi-ku, Tokyo 174-0063|
|Opening Hours||10:00〜25:00 (last admission at 24:00)|
|Closed Days||open throughout the year|
※Saya-no-yudokoro may close temporarily several times a year due to facility maintenance.
|Admission Fees||[ Adult Prices ] Weekdays: ¥870 | Weekends & Holidays: ¥1,100 [Child Prices (Primary School ages and under)] Weekdays: ¥550 | Weekends & Holidays: ¥750|
* On busy days(special seasons), depending on the situation, it may be Saturday / Sunday / holiday’s fee. * Payment by credit card is available.(We accept Visa/Mastercard.)
|Bathing areas||Shampoo, conditioner and body soap|
|Dressing room||Cotton swabs, hair dryer|
|For Rental||Bath & Face Towel Set: ¥310 | Bathrobe: ¥310 | Towel & Bathrobe Set: ¥520|
|For Sales||Face Towel: ¥130|
Free-flowing hot springs, a rarity even within Japan,get a moment of relaxation at our trademark genuine Onsen. The soft translucent white and olive green spring water will surely give you a more profound appreciation of hot springs. Well-equipped with a wide variety of bath types such as open-air baths, pot-shaped baths, lie down baths, hydro massage baths and more.
Private Bath “AKARI”
Price 1 hour / 2,000 yen * The city law of Tokyo, men and women aged 10 and up cannot use a private bath together at the same time. * Diaper wearers can use the private bath.
Savor our signature dish, Juwari Soba, made from 100% Japanese buckwheat flour. Taste the creative Japanese cuisine,created from a meticulous selection of the freshest seasonal while gazing at the picturesque Japanese garden.
- Juwari SobaJuwari SobaJuwari Soba
Signature Dish Juwari Soba(buckwheat noodle)
- Seasonal CuisineSeasonal CuisineSeasonal CuisineSeasonal Cuisine
* Cuisine may change depending on the season
A Private Room
Business hours 11:00～23:00
RoomType1 SAKURA-Room *You can see our japanese traditional garden.
Room Size 16 square meters.(less than 12 people) Price 2900JPY(include tax) 2hours Extra time 1450JPY(include tax) each 1hour
* For Course-Meal orders, Sakura-Room is available for over 4 people. (If you want to use this room for 3 people or less, the Price 1450 jpy / 2hours is required.)
Room Size 12 square meters.(less than 8 people) Price 2060JPY(include tax) 2hours Extra time 1030JPY(include tax) each 1hour
RoomType3 Connect SAKURA & OMOTO Rooms
Room Size 27 square meters.(less than 30 people) Price 4960JPY(include tax) 2hours Extra time 2480JPY(include tax) each 1hour
* Admission fee will be charged separately.If you order Course meal, the room fee is free for 2 hours. * There is no bath in the private room.BOOKING for Private Room / Course Meal
Enjoy a coloring of the four seasons in a picturesque Japanese garden that can be also be viewed from indoors.Experience the quaint and sensational space.
Please take a look before taking a Bath.
Guests with tattoos and guests under the influence of alcohol are not able to enter our facility.
Children/seniors wearing diapers and women who are menstruating are unable to use the changing room or shower room.
Guest are not allowed to using cameras and mobiles in the bathroom and changing room.
For everyone’s enjoyment, please observe the following manners.
Before bathing, please shower or wash yourself in hot water.
While taking a shower, be considerate not to splash others nearby.
Please keep your hair or towel out of the bathwater.
Do not be loud anywhere in the bath or sauna.
Do not allow children to play on the premises.
Please do not take books or drinks into the bathroom.
When you come back to the changing room.
Please dry yourself before entering the changing room.
Please wring out any wet towels used in the bath room.
After bathing, please drink water to maintain a healthy balance.
- Access via Train
- Access via Train
Toei Mita Line,Shimura-Sakaue Station
8 minutes walk from Exit A2
- Access via Bus
- Access via Bus
Tobu Tojo Line Tokiwadai Station
via Kokusai Kogyo Bus “Aka 53” bound for JR Akabane Station West Exit.
approx 1 minute walk
JR Akabane Station
via Kokusai Kogyo Bus “Aka 53” bound for Tobu Tojo Line Tokiwadai Station.
Immediately in front
- * Please note that there is no shuttle bus available.
- Access via Car
- Access via Car
Metropolitan Expressway No. 5Nakadai Interchange
5 minutes via Prefectural Road No.455
7 minutes via Nakasen-do, National Road No.17,Prefectural Road No.455
1.Free Parking (90 spaces)Weekday:Free of charge Weekend/Holiday:Free of charge for up to 5 hours.After that, 100 JPY will be added every hour. ※ Busy days may be Saturday / Sunday / Public Holiday fee. Fee for busy days will be limited to 5 hours from entry and there may be an additional 100 yen every hour after that. (After that it costs 100 JPY per hour.) * Please enter the parking lot by taking left turn.
2.Parking lot:AEON Style Itabashi Maeno-cho * Free of charge for up to 5 hours. Please do not forget to bring your parking ticket with you. * Payment by WAON card is not available.
- Q. Do you have a shuttle bus service?
Unfortunately, we don’t offer a shuttle bus service.
- Q. Where is the nearest station?
We are located 8 minutes walk from A2 Exit of Toei Mita Line Shimura-Sakaue Station. Visitors can also take a 10 minutes bus from Tobu Tojo Line Tokiwadai Station and JR Akabane Station.
- Q. Please advise the walking direction from Shimura-Sakaue Station.
Please follow the guide map (Japanese) for detailed walking direction.(Japanese)
- Q. Is there a parking lot?
Yes, there is a parking lot for about 90 cars for free.
- Q. Do you have bathrobes?
We have bathrobes available for rental at the cost of ¥310.* Set of Bathrobe with Bath towel / face towel is ¥520.
- Q. Do you have towels?
We have rental towels (bath and face towel set) for ¥310. However, you can also bring your own.
- Q. Could you tell us about the amenities available?
Shampoo, conditioner and body soap are available in the bathing areas. Cotton swaps and hair dryer are available in the dressing room. Visitors may bring other amenities on their own as well as purchase from the vending machine inside the facility.
- Q. Are you open all year?
Open year-round* We are sometimes closed due to maintenance for about twice a year.
- Q. I would like to know your opening hours.
Our opening hours are from 10:00~25:00 (last admission at 24:00).
- Q. Do you accept payment by credit card?
You can use a credit card.(We accept Visa/Mastercard.)
- Q. Can children wearing diapers use the baths?
Unfortunately, we do not allow visitors who wear diapers daily to enter the dressing room and the bathing areas.
- Q. Can visitors with tattoos use the facilities?
Unfortunately, we do not allow guests with tattoos (including tattoo stickers and semi-permanent tattoos) regardless of size to enter the baths Were one of our guests to be found with a tattoo, If we found a guest with tattoo, one of our staff would politely ask the guest to leave the facility immediately.
- Q. Can wheelchairs and walking-sticks be used in the facility?
Yes, wheelchairs and walking-sticks can be used in the facilities after being sprayed with disinfectant spray. However, due to safety issues, wheelchairs and walking-sticks canes cannot be used in the bathing areas. Please leave wheelchairs and walking-sticks in the dressing room and enter bathing areas with your attendant.
- Q. Until what age can boys (or girls) enter the women’s (or men’s) bathing areas?
Until 7 years old. From 8 years old, children are required to enter the bathing areas of their gender.
- Q. Can we bring in or take away food and drink?
Due to hygienic issues, we decline all requests to bring in or take away food and drink.
- Q. At what times does it get crowded?
The baths tend to be crowded at the times below. You can also inquire one of our staffs before entering the facility for accurate information.
- – Long Public Holiday (New Year, Golden Ween, O-bon Holiday)
- – In the afternoon and at the end of the day during long weekends
- – Saturday: 17:00~23:30
- – Sunday: 12:00~20:00
- Q. Is the bedrock sauna (ganban yoku) divided into men and women’s areas?
The bedrock sauna (ganban yoku) is unisex, where men and women share the same facility.
- Q. Do I need to book in advance?
A reservation is not required. Please proceed to the reception upon arriving.
- Q. Is it possible to only use the bedrock sauna, dining area, massage and Korean body scrub?
Unfortunately, there is an admission fee upon entrance. Even if the visitors only use the bedrock sauna or dining areas, an admission fee will incur.
- Q. The free-flowing bath area is rather small and congested…
We apologize for the inconvenience. According to Tokyo regulation, we can only draw 50t of spring water per day. In order to maintain the genuine free-flowing hot spring that does not use additional water, chemicals, or circulated Onsen water, the size of the bath must be small. Your understanding is very much appreciated.
- Q. Is there karaoke and TV?
In order for our guests to relax, we do not have karaoke. There are TVs located in the dry sauna areas.
- Q. Can men and women bath together in the private bath?
Unfortunately, according to Tokyo regulation, men and women, including children above 10 years old, are not allowed to bath together.
- Q. Is there an expiry date?
No,there is no expiry date for tickets bought after April 1st 2014. This does not apply for tickets bought up until March 31st 2014.
- Q. May I use the multi-visit ticket on weekends and holidays?
Yes, it is possible to use on weekends and holidays. However, visitors will be charged ¥230, the fee difference between weekday and weekend & holiday.
- Q. Can people other than myself use the multi-visit ticket?
Families and friends can also use the multi-visit ticket. There are 8 visits available per ticket. It is also possible for use for 8 people at the same time. The multi-visit ticket is a great present for friends and families.